Designed to increase quality and reduce sample waste.
Automated, efficient, and user-friendly
Our proprietary sample handling technology is designed to:
- Preserve the sample’s high quality
- Reduce the amount of sample wasted by 93%
- Automate the sample handling process, preventing variability caused by human error
- Integrate seamlessly into pharmacy operations
We saw a need to optimize
Technology to improve the sample handling process.
In conventional diagnostic testing, more than 95% of the blood collected is discarded, never reaching an analyzer.
Our proprietary sample handling technology is designed to reduce the amount of sample that is wasted by 93%, making highly efficient use of the small amount collected.
In the conventional diagnostic testing process, the vast majority of errors occur during sample handling.
Our new technology is designed to automate sample handling, removing the variability caused by human error.
The manual sample handling process used in conventional diagnostic testing isn’t viable in a retail pharmacy setting.
Designed with feedback from career pharmacists, our user-friendly technology is intended to keep the blood test service quick and worry-free.
The human body works hard to create blood, a precious resource necessary for supplying oxygen and vital nutrients to cells throughout the body. This resource belongs in your body, not in a medical waste bin. Our sample handling technology is designed to make the most efficient use of the smallest viable volume, reducing sample waste by 93%.
We respect that pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are working with very limited time and space. We aim to increase our retail partners’ foot traffic while minimally impacting their operations. Our automated sample handling technology is designed to integrate seamlessly into the normal flow of business.
We work to systematically remove potential sources of error:
- Automated preanalytical processes to prevent human error in the timing and order of steps
- Mix-up prevention features that link each sample to a specific person
- Physical security to prevent unauthorized access and loss
- End-to-end environmental control to protect sample quality